Call for Entries:
Catamount Film & Arts is now accepting online submissions for its 2013 High School Filmmakers Showcase which will be held at the Green Mountain Film Festival in Saint Johnsbury, Vermont on April 12th - April 14th, 2013.
- All filmmakers must be eighteen years or under on April 12, 2013 to be eligible.
- A jury of teens will select a winner and a runner up from each of the four categories: drama, comedy, documentary and experimental (including animation).
- A jury of industry professionals will select one film from these finalists to be awarded the Best of Fest award. The winning filmmaker gets his/her choice of a scholarship to attend a SOCAPA two-week filmmaking program in New York City, Vermont or Los Angeles donated by the School of Cinema & Performing Arts.
- Filmmakers must hold all necessary rights for any films they submit.
- A filmmaker can submit multiple films.
- Each film must be submitted on an individual DVD in the designated format (DATA DVD (DVD-R or DVD+R) with your film in QuickTime (.MOV) format). Both hi-def or standard def are accepted - if the film was shot in hi-def, it should be exported as such.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS JANUARY 20, 2013.
- Filmmakers selected for the festival will be notified by March 1st, 2013.
APPLY ONLINE NOW